Friday, October 15, 2010

Update #2

Looks like we're moving in the right direction! However, just a small tweak, as in an increase in dosage. That's ok though. No biggie. I'm still sticking myself with needles, yes plural, every night so a change in dosage is just a minor detail.

So at this point, the lining is a little thin. The u/s tech saw some fluid in there so it may just be because I just had AF and its early in my cycle. I have bought some wonderful tasting pomegranate juice to help spruce things up a bit in there. Hey, its good for me at least!

13 is the magic number today. Number of follies that is. I am good with that number. Now I just need them to grow and all grow together at similar rates like they are supposed to.


Oh and I totally figured out how I feel in the mornings when I wake up. Something like this....
Yes. My head hurts, I feel fuzzy, and I just want to go back to sleep. Just like I drank a whole bottle (or 2) of wine or champagne the night before. Every day. Some days its like I only had one glass too many. Some mornings it is comparable to having one bottle too many.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm following your blog!
    Can you do the same for me?
    http://almcrock.blogspot.com
    Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete