Monday, October 25, 2010

7 is our new lucky number!

Well we had the ER today. I was almost sure they were going to get at least 10 eggs, but they got 7. I know, I know, its a GREAT number, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly disappointed. I know that the idea is quality over quantity and whoever said that is absolutely right. I know we have 7 quality eggs in there. Rockstars I'd like to call them because I just know we'll get a great report tomorrow.

So what will we find out tomorrow? Well, they will tell us out of those 7, how many were mature, and how many fertilized. Then from there, we will find out when they want to transfer them. Not implant, but transfer. Once they put them back in, they still need to implant. That is the only part of this process they don't have control over.

Now that you're updated, I must go rest. Mr. W has been adorable all day. Started off so nervous for me, and worried. It was cute. Now he is trying to wait on me hand and foot, and even went out and got flowers for me while I was sleeping. He's a keeper!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Mr. W is so sweet! Can't wait to hear about the fert report. Rest up!

    ReplyDelete