Monday, December 13, 2010

To quote a good friend, my ovaries LOVE acupuncture.

Maybe not, but that's what I'm choosing to believe. I had a monitoring appointment today, and the u/s tech stayed pretty quiet. At the end, she looked at me with a huge grin and said to me "Well, I'm not sure if it was the acupuncture or what but you had AMAZING growth over the weekend." On Friday, my largest follicles were 11mm, one almost 12mm, with several smaller. She told me before we started that we should expect to see them about 15mm today. Well, I had quite a few in the 18mm range, and smaller. Probably about 10-12 that should be looking to be mature at this point. She also said that my cysts have shrunk. WOOHOO!!!!

I spoke to the fertility clinic today and they said that we'll know for sure on Wednesday after another monitoring appointment, however plan on an ER for Friday. OMG!!! This could mean one hell of a NYE for us!

Tomorrow I have another acupuncture appointment but its supposed to storm. As I may have said before, there is about an hour and 15 minute drive each way, and coupled with snow, that could not be so much fun. I just think it is very necessary to go up there though. My mind needs it, and clearly my ovaries love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment