Tuesday, December 7, 2010

'Tis the Season!!

Not only do I have a lot going on with the IVF cycle, however I completely forgot about my holiday cards!! I love, love, LOVE to do a photo card. It is simple, yet personal and a great way to send our holiday wishes along to those we are close with, whether its family or close friends. I know I certainly enjoy getting the variety of cards, pictures or not, in the mail each year!

Normally, I use my old standby, Snapfish. This year, a little birdie told me about Shutterfly! I finally checked it out and they have such wonderful options. It is so easy too. Just pick a layout, put in your pictures, and you have a card that looks professionally made in minutes! Some of my favorites are below:



These are only a few of them. I put in a search with how many pictures I wanted, but you can search for cards with a layout for 1, 2, or 3+ pictures. Some look like a photo montage of sorts! You can search by size, color, paper type, etc. Really, the options are endless. W ith all of these options, how will I choose? Seriously this will be tough, but I can't wait to order them and send them out!

To my fellow bloggers, you need to check out their newest promotion, just click here!! You can use them to make a photo calendar for Christmas gifts or stock up on some personalized thank you cards to use after receiving wonderful gifts this holiday season.  Just another reason why this is the most wonderful time of the year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment