Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Here they are!!!

Our sweet little embies!!!!
We had 3 beautiful embies to transfer yesterday and none that they thought would make it to freeze so we went all in. I know it was a risk, but a risk we were comfortable taking. I had acupuncture before and after and it went amazing!! I fell asleep both times! 

So now its the waiting game. I have my blood test to find out Thursday, 12/30. We are very excited!!
In the mean time I've spent all my time home in bed, except for getting a drink, snack or going to the bathroom. Today we have a family holiday party but I can stay pretty mellow. Gotta let my embies snuggle in and get comfortable!!!

3 comments:

  1. They are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! They are gorgeous! Everything crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Hon that top one on the right looks like it's going to multiply! It looks like it's stretching out to the side! I really love it. Hope this is it. Hope you have room for quads!!

    ReplyDelete