Monday, August 15, 2011

36 weeks!!

I'm officially 9 months pregnant!! WOW I can't believe its here already! We have 3 weeks or less until we meet our little boy. I could not be more excited!!

Oh these work bathroom pics crack me up but seriously it is better lighting than my living room :) Hmmmm did I drip??

Not much to add this week other than we are thisclose to finishing the nursery, and I promise as soon as its done, pictures will be taken and posted! For now, you're stuck with a boring survey:

*How far along?: 36 weeks!

*Total weight gain: +.2lbs which is an official total of 20lbs.

*How big is baby?: About the size of a crenshaw melon. About 19 inches long from head to foot, and nearing about 6lbs.

*Sleep?: Up ever 1-2 hours to pee. I have to admit this is getting exhausting.

*How are you feeling physically?: Starting to reach that uncomfortable in almost any way I sit stage. Laying down feels better but that doesn't work all the time. Almost there!

*How are you feeling emotionally?: I'm a bit moody. More like zero patience or tolerance.

*Best moment this week?: After a productive week, I spent the weekend doing nothing and it was glorious!

*Movement?: He is still very much a mover and a shaker!

*Food cravings?: Yes, all the sweets I cannot have. :( Although I did buy those new Magnum ice cream bars to sample and ohmahgosh they are heavenly!!!! Caramel sandwiched between chocolate AND ice cream!? Yep, I was in heaven.

*Food aversions?: None!

*Labor signs?: 1cm dilated as my 35 week check. Having more BH and lots of sharp pains and twinges yet nothing lasting long or in any pattern. I definitely lost my MP. No contractions during the NST this week.

*What I miss: Eating whatever I want, not planning every meal and snack

*What I'm looking forward to: Another week to fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment