Friday, January 14, 2011

We have a beautiful heart beat!!!


We had our 6 week ultrasound today and saw a beautiful sight!! All the parts were there so far, and we even saw the heart beat, measuring at 113. I was measuring at 5 weeks and 5 days which is just 2 days behind, but there is no cause for concern. My ovaries are still huge though so I'll be going back a week from Monday for another ultrasound which will be 7 weeks and 3 days to make sure my ovaries are shrinking, and then I will be seeing my midwife once I hit 10 weeks!!

We are absolutely thrilled!! I never thought such a tiny thing could make me soooo happy. It makes my heart melt and yes, it is totally worth all those shots I did and have to still do.

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so excited! the Fusco family is doing the happy happy dance (yes 2 happys). all 3 of you are in our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most beautiful uterus I have ever seen. haha

    WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!!!! I love, love this post!!! Beautiful sight xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart is bursting rainbows. I love your little bean!

    ReplyDelete