Monday, January 17, 2011

Lessons learned so far this pregnancy

1 - Cut off all beverages after 8am or you will be getting up 4-5 times a night to pee rather than 2 or 3. Makes a big difference in your sleep, I swear.

2 - Do not wait to eat when you're feeling daily nausea. Or, when you go to grab toast out of the fridge out of desperation, the smells just smack you in the face, and you'll find yourself sweating, dizzy and hanging over the toilet.

I'm so nervous to go back to work tomorrow as my daily nausea is just getting worse. What are your nausea and morning sickness remedies?

4 comments:

  1. I didn't have much m/s, but when I did the only things that helped me were saltines and preggie pops. I hope your m/s goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only threw up once or twice, but that nausea that never ends was HELL. I have no suggestions for you though. Nothing worked for me. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger snaps and lemon drops helped me with the nausea. I wish there was a remedy for the constant peeing...

    On an unrelated note, I just gave you the Stylish blogger Award. Check out the details on my blog: http://babymchupie.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger snaps, graham crackers, and diet gingerale. Popsicles helped some, too. The key, like you said, was to nibble on these things before I started feeling nauseous.

    Sorry you're dealing with the yuckies. I will be awaiting the day when your nausea passes.. and it will. xo

    ReplyDelete