Saturday, January 29, 2011

Holy lateness

So sorry I have not posted any updates this week. I am now 8 weeks! We had an ultrasound on Monday, where I was 7 weeks, 3 days which we got to see our babe again! The heart beat was a lot stronger than last time, at 160 bpm. I was measuring only 1 day behind this time, instead of 2, which put our new due date at 9/10/11. How cool is that!? Anyway, I am back to work, still dealing with daily nausea and fatigue. I'm managing though. I just often see a bed time of 8 or 9pm. That's ok, that is what DVR is for! With that, I'll leave you with a picture. Oh, and no more appointments until I meet with my MW (midwife) at 10 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! :D Graduation and a great picture, Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 7 weeks so I'm right behind you! We saw a heartbeat yesterday and it was so exciting! I haven't been too nauseous but the fatigue has been horrible. I slept for 13 hours last night! So tired! Anyway, hooray for both of us! I hope to share the news on my blog soon but we need to tell DH's parents first...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, sweet babe. :) Can't wait for your weekly belly pics! You KNOW you have to do this, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see the update!! Been wondering how you are!!! Beautiful pic :)

    ReplyDelete