So the ehhhs:
- He said for "someone at my age" he would expect to see more eggs produced.
- No big changes in my protocol that would cause us to have more hope than we did last cycle
- Last cycle failing seems to just be a case of bad luck
- He doesn't not think there is any "maternal factor" keeping us from getting pg and keeping a pg although we'll do a simple blood test to double check
- I will start out at a higher dosage than last time, and include a new medication to hopefully produce more follicles, thus eggs
- He thinks that just a simple "tinkering with dosages" can make a big difference and get us pregnant