Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm actually ok.

I really, truly am. I haven't cried, I haven't fallen apart, I think my emotional outbursts last week helped me get it out of my system ahead of time. I am still pissed, bitter, and just angry that this didn't work out. But, I'm not looking back anymore. I'm ready to move forward. WE are ready to move forward.

Today, AF came and I started BCP. I will take this for 3 weeks until Dec. 1st. I will start Lupron on Nov. 25th. Looks like the turkey isn't the only thing getting stuck! Har har har. I will call when I get my next AF and hopefully start stimming! So far we're already adding in another injectable medication. I will get more information on Monday, when I have my consult with the doctor to discus WTF happened, what we can change, what we can do to make this cycle result in a successful pregnancy. In the mean time, its Mr. W's birthday weekend and we're just going to be laid back. After two busy, but AWESOME weekends, we certainly need a little time to relax.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a relaxing weekend, love! Happy Birthday to Mr.W! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so strong and amazing! Best of luck in this new cycle. Happy birthday to the hubs. :)

    ReplyDelete