Friday, September 17, 2010

Annnnnd we're off!

Today was an exciting and very good day. I had my baseline blood work and ultrasound. Everything looked great so we finally got the green light to start my BCP! WOOT!

Also, I made my appointment to learn how to inject myself (OUCH!) and made my baseline blood work and ultrasound appointment for the final step before starting the stims! No more waiting on AF!!! I cannot explain to you how happy I am about that since it never comes when I want it to. Some big dates ahead:


September 17 - Start BCP
September 28 - Learn how to inject myself
October 1 - Start med #1, Lupron and take every day until told otherwise
October 7 - Stop BCP
October 11 - Baseline ultrasound and blood work

Nothing but positive thoughts and a positive attitude from here on out. Fingers crossed for smooth sailing to our future family!

1 comment:

  1. My fingers and toes will be crossed for you! Sending lots of positive vibes your way!!!

    ReplyDelete