Monday, September 20, 2010

4 down, 17 to go

Yes, that would be what I say to myself every morning I pop my pills. I do have to say that this month is FLYING! I cannot believe when I wrote out a check today, I had to triple check the date. How is it in the 20s of the month already!? A week from this Friday is October. Oct-freakin-tober. The month I am getting pregnant for the record.

So, things are good. Got back on the treadmill today for just a quick 2 miles and walking with Mr. W and our poopies. My feet are killing me. I have also had random bouts of nausea today too which is not so good. I am not really sure why, I am on the bcp I took prior to TTC. Huh. Hope that goes away soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that time seems to be flying for you instead of dragging on. SO excited for the coming month for you!

    ReplyDelete