Friday, July 8, 2011

31 weeks!

Not too much to say, other than I'm definitely growing each week!

*How far along?: 31 weeks!

*Total weight gain: 11-12 lbs so far, but will find out on Monday how much more.

*How big is baby?: About the size of 4 navel oranges, over 16 inches long from head to foot, and approximately 3.3lbs. Apparently getting ready for a growth spurt!

*Sleep?: No change here. There is no more sleeping through the night, but luckily I usually fall back asleep after a short potty break

*How are you feeling physically?: Overall pretty good. Wake up here and there with back and hip pain, but its not constant, nor everyday. For now.

*How are you feeling emotionally?: I think my frown is turning upside down :)

*Best moment this week?: Spending my first week off being lazy!

*Movement?: We have a wiggle worm. Hopefully he wiggles his way back to head down.

*Food cravings?: Ice cream and lots of it!

*Food aversions?: Still staying away from orange juice, but all other foods/drinks are a go!

*Labor signs?: No labor signs, however I think BH have started. Completely non-painful, and I don't pay attention to how long it lasts. Not sure, could still be the way the baby moves. 

*What I miss: It is the summer. I miss the summer cocktails.

*What I'm looking forward to: Appointment on Monday, finding out if he is still head down or not. I also will find out if I passed or failed the 3hr GTT and I guess I am only looking forward to that if I passed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment